Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

69th Annual Golden Globes Red Carpet preview



The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards red carpet

Dresses I loved...
Kate... perfection..


Lea Michele, already a fashion icon.


Selma, WOW! I'm in love with this gown!


Angelina, although you look unhealthy, this dress is gorgeous. Silk shoes every flaw, and there are none here.





And the dresses I hated...
McPhee... T- length? Awful, awful, awful! Looks like my grandmother's dress.


I cannot explain why I do not like Claire's gown. Not aesthetically pleasing to me...


Piper... too puffy! This dress reminds me of a 6 year old flower girl dress.


Ruffle mania... we do not need to make our hips look larger...


Madonna, fashion icon or not, this just did not work for her.

Natalie Portman.. a little too prom for me, although she always looks glamourous


No comments:

Post a Comment