Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again! The sun hasn't decided to shine down on us yet, but I was in desperate need of boxing up the winter wardrobe and unveiling the summer lovin's... Of course by adding a few key pieces to my closet... I had to get a little silk blazer, some wedges and of course, a tan!

Let's face it, I have A LOT of clothes.. 2 closets full, not including the boxes, dresser and closet at my mom's house! I think most can agree, it's too hard to let some things go. I think, "that sweater, I'll wear it next winter, for sure..." But it's collected dust over the years. My good friend suggested having a Clothes Exchange Party. Invite a bunch of friends and their unwanted articles and trade! Brilliant idea... just need to find the time to do it! Another girl's trash is someone else's treasure, that's for sure.

More to come..
girls got scarves....


No comments:

Post a Comment